Motivation behind the purpose of Cafe Bordeaux:
“Creating smiles through good cooking.” Chef Bordeaux began the journey of catering and being a personal chef because she was ready to be the "Entrepreneurial Providing Mom and Wife" she always envisioned.
After getting married to her poetical creative wife, she began to really dig into the idea of what life would look like following this dream of cooking on a full-time basis - basically become the Chef she's always had stirring within.
Although she has run many independent events and catered many others, she hasn't until now, put everything in the pot.
With that being said, once you become a recipient of this Queens delicious Soul Food Cuisine, you will know exactly what all the internal confliction was about.
Past Events Sponsored/Catered:
- Comcast Daily Employee Lunch 2005
- New Hope’s Baptist Church's 1st Annual Comedy
- Open Mic Event 2010
- Hudson County’s 1st Annual Who’s Who 2013
- WAM We Are More’s Youth Fundraiser 2013
- Sunday Southern Summer Sizzler Event 2015
- Soul Food Saturday Event 2015
- Denise Betty And Family Annal Family Cook-Out Celebration 2015
And a host of many others.
Frequently Asked Questions
Places You Should Consider
Add to My Connections